Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SJW's, Identity politics, Alt-Left and Alt-Right
(10-09-2018, 04:55 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 02:50 PM)Galen Wrote: This is exactly the double standard the left has.  It is just fine for Antifa to employ violence but no one else can.

H-m-m-m.  I didn't get the video first pass, then again, I didn't get the context for the video this time either.  I seems bad.  I assume Mr. Gray Car is an innocent in this, but the action picks up "... in progress", as they say.  If there is something more to this we're not seeing, then this is part and parcel of assholery all around.

FWIW, I'm not a fan of the current SJW mindset -- regardless of left or right.

This is pretty typical of Antifa and the Portland city government is willing to put up with it.  Here is example of them in Portland going after an Antifa supporter for carrying an American flag.

This is what we have come to expect from the left these days.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
RE: SJW's, Identity politics, Alt-Left and Alt-Right - by Galen - 10-10-2018, 03:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who else would like politics to be humdrum? Anthony '58 50 12,010 09-01-2022, 02:23 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Authoritarianism and American politics pbrower2a 75 73,661 01-13-2022, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58