Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neil Howe: 'Civil War Is More Likely Than People Think'
(11-22-2016, 04:20 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 11:41 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 10:43 AM)2Legit2Quit Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 09:44 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 04:09 PM)Galen Wrote: The amount of psychological projection in this statement is truly astounding.  Eric the Obtuse has truly out done himself this time. Big Grin

WORD!!

jesus Eric, you think you're Goering or something? repeat a lie often enough & it becomes true?

I'm shocked at the level of delusion among many Democrats lately. 

Full disclosure: I'm a Democrat. 

Clinton is very similar to Bush. The only significant difference is the audience and the language used to pander to them. 

Bush pandered to the religious right and casually conservative suburbanites. 

Clinton pandered to social justice warriors and casually conservative suburbanites. 

Their foreign policy is the same. Aggressive Hawks destabilizing the world for corporate profit. 

Socially, the difference lies in a difference of a decade. Clinton was not pro LGBTQ until recently, she is opposed to marijuana, and still promotes mass incarceration of minorities. 

And once and for all, the Trump-Russia connection is completely ridiculous. Amateur hour to begin with, ridiculous on its face (polls showed less than 10% of Americans bought this le during the election), *and* proven to be false. 

Lets focus on what we have in common rather than what pulls us apart.

-- hi Legit, welcome to our famiy Smile
Lemme give you a heads up:  Eric has a, um guilty pleasure- oh hell let's call it what is- an addiction. To koolaid. He drinks lots & lots & lots of it. On a daily basis

You aren't disclosing what YOu drink yet, to be so deceived over the DNC and Hillary. I don't drink Kool-aid at all. Sugar water is not so good for you. I just recite the facts. Dumping on Hillary has gotten us all into very deep doo-doo. We could have had an honest professional, with Bill sizing up the drapes; now we have a raving maniac amateur; god knows how much trouble the heartland-Americans have given the world. And over what? Damn emails and stupid claims about email gossip?

If you want to focus on what we have in common, then don't run down Hillary with lies and boost Trump with lies. I'm shocked with the delusions among many on the left these days, although the delusion on the right is many times greater.

Just because Julian Assange claims Russia didn't give him the email leaks, doesn't mean it's true. I don't believe a word that idiot says. The FBI was investigating, and even McCain and Graham want to know. More may come out about the Russian hacking. Certainly, Trump is a Russian stooge. Hillary would have stood up to the dictator bear. But comparisons of Hillary to Bush are so ludricous as to defy belief. NO, Hillary did NOT start any wars for profit. IF you want the Left to come together, Mr. 2Legit, and Maryposa, then stop peddling nonsense about Hillary, and let's move on. And see Trump as the enemy, and Democrats as potential allies.

If we would progress, Republicans must be defeated. Bottom line, period, end of story.

And agreeing with Galen about anything, Marypoza, does you no credit.

-- rofl omfg Eric you are soooo funny! !  Big Grin
& l disclosed what l drink in the mood for the1st T thread
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neil Howe: 'Civil War Is More Likely Than People Think' - by Marypoza - 11-22-2016, 07:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neil Howe In The News Bronco80 48 39,434 03-14-2022, 03:13 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Neil Howe: It’s going to get worse; more financial crises coming Dan '82 40 51,521 05-20-2020, 10:45 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Neil Howe and William Strauss C-Span video Eric the Green 1 4,345 04-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Neil Howe twitter thread Dan '82 3 7,127 11-21-2016, 04:11 PM
  Neil Howe: Millennials: Are We There Yet? Dan '82 0 3,756 06-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Dan '82
  Neil Howe: Which Of Tech's 'Four Horsemen' Is Built To Last? Dan '82 7 6,790 06-11-2016, 06:12 PM