Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neil Howe: 'Civil War Is More Likely Than People Think'
(02-24-2017, 03:51 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: There comes a point where Patriots invoke the 2nd in order to protect the 1st:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washingt...story.html

'On the list were Trump-friendly outlets such as Breitbart News, the Washington Times and OANN, a conservative television network that employs former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski as a commentator.

'Off the list were some of Trump's favorite targets, including the New York Times and CNN. The Los Angeles Times was also excluded. '

Past Presidents might have joked about being hung out to dry by the NYT, but that was friendly smack talking. Those same Presidents would then engage in self deprecating humor at the Press Dinner. Not this President. He and his band of fiends are enemies of The People.

Yes, I am one of those "2nd Amendment People" albeit not the type the Alt-Right monsters have in mind. Alt-Right monsters need to keep this in mind. You are not the only ones who are armed.

#RealNationalism

#The 2nd

#The25th

And the man in the video above assumes that the left-side will lose the civil war because the army and police are natural conservatives and will thus side with the alt-right. That may not be a correct assumption. It depends on who is in power if and when a civil war breaks out. If it is a moderate to liberal regime like Obama's or even someone like Hillary's or Bernie's, then the armed forces might be loyal to the constitution and the nation if the rebels to this regime are alt-right crazies like Trump and Bannon, assuming they are out of power by then.

The man in the video says that if the Heller Decision, which is merely the ab-normal interpretation of the temporary reactionary neo-liberal takeover by Reagan/Scalia, the right-wing will rebel violently. I see this as a distinct possibility. The gun fanatics might rebel against constitutional rule according to the Supreme Court. But they would probably be put down. This ruling might not happen if Trump gets more than one Court appointment though. More gun control would be very likely under the next liberal president, but this would probably be allowed under Heller. If the gun nuts rebel against that, then I see no success for them.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neil Howe: 'Civil War Is More Likely Than People Think' - by Eric the Green - 02-24-2017, 04:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neil Howe In The News Bronco80 48 39,447 03-14-2022, 03:13 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Neil Howe: It’s going to get worse; more financial crises coming Dan '82 40 51,523 05-20-2020, 10:45 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Neil Howe and William Strauss C-Span video Eric the Green 1 4,346 04-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Neil Howe twitter thread Dan '82 3 7,127 11-21-2016, 04:11 PM
  Neil Howe: Millennials: Are We There Yet? Dan '82 0 3,756 06-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Dan '82
  Neil Howe: Which Of Tech's 'Four Horsemen' Is Built To Last? Dan '82 7 6,790 06-11-2016, 06:12 PM