Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neil Howe: 'Civil War Is More Likely Than People Think'
(01-13-2019, 10:40 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: As for crime -- this area is awash in meth, let alone drunkenness. The local paper often has stories of people who get busted for meth and crimes that they do for it or under its influence. DUI is commonplace -- and it kills. But this said of poorer 'blue' areas -- crime has little to do with a failure to accept the dehumanizing authority of people who believe that the rest of the world exists to suffer for their greed, indulgence, and power. Enforcing human suffering for one's own opulent splendor that depends upon sadistic mistreatment of helpless people is itself criminality in a way different from street crime for personal indulgence on a lower level only with some pretense of 'elevation' based upon class privilege. It is possible to describe much of the current President's treatment of women as sexual assault -- as he expressed with the inimitable grab 'em by the (crotch) -- much as I might expect some street thug to express his borderline rapes. If I had a daughter who had experienced some street thug grabbing her by the crotch, I would counsel her to press criminal charges for at the least attempted rape.
I've had some women use their sexuality to entice me/attract me or suckle up to me and get close to me in the past. I'm not in the same league as Trump as having achieved national celebrity status or multi millionaire or billionaire status but I can relate to what he was caught saying about the sexual nature of certain liberal minded women to someone off the record that was unknowingly recorded and later given to some person connected with the Democratic campaign and used by the Democrats during the presidential campaign as means to alter public opinion and turn decent minded women against him or turn them away from voting for him on election day. I mean, lets face it, Stormy Daniels did stuff like that for a living. I'm sure there are all kinds of interesting/sexually enticing and stimulating views of Stormy's crotch available to the public for public view that's either available to see for free or see for a small fee.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neil Howe: 'Civil War Is More Likely Than People Think' - by Classic-Xer - 01-13-2019, 05:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neil Howe In The News Bronco80 48 39,465 03-14-2022, 03:13 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Neil Howe: It’s going to get worse; more financial crises coming Dan '82 40 51,525 05-20-2020, 10:45 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Neil Howe and William Strauss C-Span video Eric the Green 1 4,346 04-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Neil Howe twitter thread Dan '82 3 7,127 11-21-2016, 04:11 PM
  Neil Howe: Millennials: Are We There Yet? Dan '82 0 3,756 06-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Dan '82
  Neil Howe: Which Of Tech's 'Four Horsemen' Is Built To Last? Dan '82 7 6,791 06-11-2016, 06:12 PM