Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
So now, we have folks like Classic Xer and Warren Dew and Galen in charge of our government and society.

It is an outrage, and it's been hard for me to contain my anger, and so I'm sorry for any name-calling of you guys. You guys will have your way for a while, and you'll have another chance to learn the lesson that it's wrong. I don't think you'll learn it.

You Trumpsters are in charge now. For you, it's OK to let big business do whatever it wants for profit: open up public lands to more mining, drilling, logging; destroy wildlife, destroy the land's ecology, despoil natural wonders and treasures. That's all fine with you. That's what you want; coal burning to unleash more acid rain down upon your heads. Pollute our water with coal tailings and oil spills, destroying sacred lands and the property of the people who were in this land long before you. Pollute our water and our air with more smog. Unleash as much CO2 as you can, believing the propaganda of Trump's climate science deniers that fossil fuel burning doesn't cause more storms, droughts, floods, fires and storm surges in rising waters, more killing off of species we don't have the right to kill, on both land and sea, more wildlife death and habitat loss for them. That's all wonderful to you. That's what you guys want with all your heart.

That's great to you, because it means maybe you don't have to pay as much in taxes to "freeloaders." "Dependent people who don't work." Mostly people of color, who live off of welfare, which you think your taxes go to, although they don't. And although welfare pays virtually nothing, and not for very long. But that's OK; it offends you to have to pay taxes to support lazy black people and Mexicans, and you want to have your scapegoat immigrants to blame your economic troubles on and the invasion of your language. And it's all great if we take away their civil rights, and their right to vote too. Appoint more Scalias to take away their rights, and all of our rights too. That's OK to you. All rights, that is, except your right to blow someone away in a second. Your right to take away others' lives, and allow anyone anytime to take away lives and kill innocent people if they want to do so. That right you defend, but the right to vote, the right of free speech, the right to have another religion from you; those rights you don't care a fucking tinker's damn about, just as long as you can have your "self-defense," which consists of allowing crazy people to mow down dozens of people in theaters, parking lots and schools.

So you guys are in charge now. You'll reduce taxes, especially on billionaires. That's what you knowingly voted for, because you don't really know what made America "great," you don't have a clue; it was investment in education, research, infrastructure that made America great; but YOU guys, Classic Xer, Warren Dew, Galen and your buddies like Trump, Pence and Sessions and Rex Tillerman and all Trump's other stupid tycoons and gangsters and thieves, honestly believe that if we give people tax breaks, that these benefits will magically happen. You think the way to make America great again, is to give "freedom" to these billionaire tycoons. You think that's what will make America great again, is to repeat exactly what made America lousy: Reaganomics. You think the 1980s trickle-down economics and free market bullshit "worked", when it not only didn't, but is exactly the problem. So, you guys, let's see how it works again. Go ahead, watch the benefits trickle down. We've been waiting for this trickle for 35 years.

The promised trickle has never arrived. But you're still waiting. You'll be waiting while our country slides into oblivion; while our forests and our fields go up in smoke, while our air and water is despoiled, our natural wonders desecrated, our wildlife and ecology ruined, our climate destroyed for generations and millenia to come; and there will be lots of "adaptation" for us to make, says Rex, all to make sure he doesn't lose any of his billions. It's much more important to you that Rex Tillerson doesn't lose any of his billions of dollars, than to save any of our precious life; more important than any of the people in this country, or the prosperity and opportunity for its citizens. NO, the important thing to YOU guys, Galen, Warren, Classic, is for Rex Tillerson and his worldwide cabal to keep their billions and keep living in their castles in New York and California while your poor deceived and angry folks in flyover country wither away, never understanding for a minute that your stupid slogans of "freedom" are costing them everything except their prejudice and hatred, which YOU guys stoke in order to protect your precious trickle-down, free market, laissez faire ideology of "freedom" and your right to kill others.

Shame on you. Shame on anyone who falls for the lies, all the lies about Hillary and the Democrats, all the lies about freedom, all the crap that you peddle. You guys have your way for a while. The man you have entrusted to carry out your plans of destruction will probably self-destruct, though, and may take America down with him. So good luck with all that. Have fun. And keep waiting for that trickle. Just keep waiting and hoping for that tinkle-down. It will never come, and never has. But keep waiting. It's been 35 years now. Just keep waiting, and I'll wait for yet another chance to get rid of your power, and get rid of your ideology, so we CAN maybe make America great again, after this 35-year and counting detour into hell and stupidity.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Eric the Green - 12-13-2016, 02:24 PM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM