Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(12-31-2016, 09:19 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 08:20 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 02:49 PM)taramarie Wrote: Good so they will eventually push America in that way. Btw keep in mind my mother was ahead of her time. Which is why I feel more like a late civic/artist. But my personality type also plays a part in that....ISFP. This makes me happy that with time people will move in this direction and will become a bit more civil for it.

I'm not at all surprised.  Not all members of a generation exhibit the properties of the dominant archetype.  In fact, there has to be some degree of balance to keep things on a more or less even keel.  A split of 20%/20%/20%/40% still leaves the dominant archetype in charge of the message.  I'm sure the balance varies from generation to generation, but the pattern still follows.

I've always wanted to see a study done to see if the ratios of Myers Briggs personality types shifts cyclically and in sync with the S&H cycles.  It's as close as I can come to an empirical proof of the cycle's existence.  Better yet, I suspect that such a study would reveal stuff unexpected that we'd have to explain.

Yes, that would be a useful study, although fairly massive I suspect. The idea would be to show that generational archetypes mirror to some extent the Myers-Briggs archetypes. Perhaps, more SF types among Artist/Adaptives. More NFs among prophets, more NTs among civics and more STs among nomads, would be my hypothesis.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM