Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
The libertarians are out to destroy this country and our democracy. It is extremely pernicious. The libertarians mask their totalitarian intentions with deceiving slogans like "the government steals your money and gives it to others" and "businessmen are the creators of jobs." In the name of liberty, they are giving all the power to the bosses who are taking over the peoples' government.

Right now, a huge threat which so-called libertarians and so-called conservatives pose to us, is the destruction of our media. They want to turn the internet into another cable TV network, by destroying internet neutrality which allows us equal access, and also remove all regulations about how many stations that one corporate pig can control, even though the regulations were ALREADY extremely lax and enabling to media concentration. Only media like PBS and Pacifica are still able to tell us the truth, and so it's no wonder Trump and the other corporate stooges and libertarians also want to defund and destroy PBS, so that the only media we get are right-wing alternative-facts and fake news outfits like Sinclair, who virtually (along with Comey and Putin) put the demon Trump into the White House.

It's up to people to disabuse themselves of libertarian propaganda. That is the most important thing any one person can do: to either get disabused of this ideology, or help debunk it. Here is the goods on Sinclair and Trump's FCC and how they are destroying our media and our democracy.

Plus see my essay, one of the clearest essays out there on the free market ideology, which has captured our country now for 40 years: http://philosopherswheel.com/freemarket.html
It also has links to other sources and reports.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Eric the Green - 05-09-2017, 11:21 PM