Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
As bad as Tillerson is on occasion, he is a professional CEO and you have to have a modicum of rationality to run a big corporation. It is getting harder for him to tolerate the bunch of amateurs that the 77,774 misguided voters of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania have saddled us with.

Breaking News from Newsmax.com

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s growing frustrations with the way the White House operates may lead to his resignation, CNN reported on Monday.

Doctors Witness Amazing Joint Pain Changes

In discussions with friends outside of Washington, Tillerson has seemed increasingly doubtful that the infighting with the White House would calm down any time soon. That’s according to two sources familiar with the conversations, who spoke to CNN on condition of anonymity.

Part of the mounting frustration came from President Donald Trump’s overruling of top advisers to hire Anthony Scaramucci as communications director and the resignation of press secretary Sean Spicer.

Sources told CNN that an even bigger blow for Tillerson was the president’s sharp criticism of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, one of Trump’s earliest and major supporters. The secretary of state reportedly regarded the president’s public rebuke of Sessions as unprofessional.

These latest setbacks come on top of Tillerson’s ongoing differences with the White House over Iran policy and State Department personnel.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Eric the Green - 07-25-2017, 11:58 AM