Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(12-01-2017, 02:55 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Well, well, well. America is about to become an absolute,  pure plutocracy. Only one commodity matters now in America: asset ownership. All else means nothing. Not talent,  ability, morals, or toil. America is going to go from about the tenth-best country in which to live to about the sixtieth.

If I were younger and had children I would emigrate. If one isn;t born rich one will have no chance in America except to suffer for people with great wealth and no conscience.

That's two of us.  It's been somewhat clear since around the time of Hurricane Katrina that this might not end up so well.  Most but not all hope is gone.  I really thought Hillary would squeak through, but that didn't happen.  What's the chances that we will see something like the slow disintegration of the US over the next 80 years, sort of like the Russians had with their crappy seculum?

And that cheery view depends upon no nuclear war, which is not looking so great at the moment.  It's pretty obvious a big war is brewing from the Mideast to most of Asia.  And another war is brewing roughly along the lines of Russia's Western border.

Good Times!

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by rds - 12-02-2017, 11:41 AM