Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(12-01-2017, 02:55 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Well, well, well. America is about to become an absolute,  pure plutocracy. Only one commodity matters now in America: asset ownership. All else means nothing. Not talent,  ability, morals, or toil. America is going to go from about the tenth-best country in which to live to about the sixtieth.

If I were younger and had children I would emigrate. If one isn;t born rich one will have no chance in America except to suffer for people with great wealth and no conscience.

Agreed and the GOP tax rip-off is an unmitigated disaster. As a matter of fact it's a declaration of class warfare against all working people. Yeah, such a sweet deal if you're a speculator or a rentier. You get lower tax rates than folks who work. However, let it be known, that is economically unsustainable. That which is unsustainable will at some point stop. What's Corporate America to do when there's no customers? That's a problem as most of the E-shit is imported so there's not much recycling of money spent in our economy anyway. Most of the money goes to stock owners and overseas manufacturers. Debt is pretty much the only thing fueling consumer demand now. I think after a while demand will collapse and take the economy with it if policy does not change. And... the Neoliberal privatize everything is a gift that just keeps giving, man. Idea

Hello Flint, you have a buddy that also went through the privatize everything Neoliberal song.
http://www.pgh2o.com/lead-facts

So yeah right, the private sector does everything right, bullshit!
https://www.wired.com/2016/10/pittsburgh...ated-lead/

Those CEOs belong in prison, now.

So , there you go. The Republicans have a vision alright,
#MAGA Make America Gilded Again.  With all the worker abuse and pollution to go with it. 

So, let the fireworks begin. I hope the economy crashes and takes Der Trumpenfurfur and his merry gang of GOP fuckwits with him.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Ragnarök_62 - 12-03-2017, 04:27 AM