Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(12-04-2017, 02:47 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 12:01 PM)rds Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 04:27 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: So , there you go. The Republicans have a vision alright,
#MAGA Make America Gilded Again.  With all the worker abuse and pollution to go with it. 

So, let the fireworks begin. I hope the economy crashes and takes Der Trumpenfurfur and his merry gang of GOP fuckwits with him.

The only things they specialize in are cruelty, stinginess and hypocrisy.  The sooner this pack of animals masquerading as men are thrown on the dustbin of history the better.

Don't assume anything.  We may be in this for a lot longer than we think.  2018 will tell a lot of tales.  If the vote leans heavily white. male and older, it will prove that we learned nothing.  Worse, we're already inured to a level of bad behavior we haven't witnessed since the ACW.

True enough on what thing[s] will herald the coming of shore of the 2nd half of the 4T hurricane. I chose economic crash because it is the least worst thing and stawks are too damn high!  In select locations , well. because... Big Grin

But yeah, there's way too many things we're doing that ain't sustainable.

I really don't think the world's population can stay as high as it is, let alone get any bigger. Earth'll do what earth'll do.  The same as it always was, war, famine, and pestilence reduce our population if we don't do it voluntarily.

Pollution. With Der Trumphenfurfur and our very own from Oklahoma , Scott Pruitt .

I just wonder how long it will be before I see flammable rivers.

Or we can go back to around 1970 and have this again, [ Current Day Delhi India ]

Here's   a roach in the MIC.  The other roaches are aircraft carriers are defunct against large powers now, scraping the bottom of the barrel wrt recruits.  Yes, if you smoked weed or have assorted mental conditions, luck you, join right up. I see the egg case as the MIC is mired in bureaucracy, defense contractor bribes and lobbies, turf protection, and it's too big. It's beyond reform and needs to be restructured.  <- Fat Chance. Cool
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Ragnarök_62 - 12-04-2017, 05:55 PM