Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me
Quote:So am I, I am a fellow millennial after all. Not everything goes everyone's way I am afraid to say. Not everyone will be happy. But you can fight the good fight towards reason and justice with those who stand by your side. You can push your desires and should do! Use that anger wisely for what you wish the world to be, just don't alienate and keep reason on your side. I am with you on free speech btw. This is the basis of a free country after all otherwise we head into the realm of NK and we do not want to end up like them. If no one fights, those in power and those who wish to enforce their control over others continue to do so. Fight....with reason on your side. Same when we are old. But the future always will belong to what the young make of it eventually. Which applies to us now. Thing is....what do we want to do about it to shape the world to our liking now? Do we scream complain and turn people away from listening to us? Or do we use reason and logic and facts and fight for what we want in a logical way?

Can you shape the world to your liking now? From my perspective it would take changing around 100 million people. I don't see that as feasible. How do you do it? For me I want to delve into niches and forms of escapism so I don't have to face the new societal changes. Insulate myself from society by choice so nothing affects me. I'm not going to buy lab meat even if it becomes popular. I don't listen to popular music and I think whatever I want. Society can't tell me what to do. How do you change 100 million? I can't so I just avoid most of the parts of society I don't like and create my own culture and own experiences.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me - by AspieMillennial - 04-29-2019, 11:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have The First "New Prophets" Been Born Yet? Anthony '58 1 944 11-20-2021, 09:01 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Will The New Prophets be like the Millennial Traditional Catholics? AspieMillennial 11 4,421 09-30-2021, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green