Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me
(04-29-2019, 11:35 PM)taramarie Wrote: Are you sure about that and why?

I totally agree with following your heart and living life to the fullest. Not sure what the "wrong" thing would be. But if it is against going against what the expectation is well I am a rebel at heart too and neither like being told I have to follow what everyone else expects of you. It is wonderfully freeing to be true to yourself.

As for doing the right thing, it depends on whether it is morally true to you or a value society expects of you. Again depends on the context. But it is a debatable topic and an interesting one at that.

I guess there are some things you can do to improve your life in the 4T and help others around you and help yourself which I've done and I don't consider a waste at all but it's more of a prep time than a building time. I've learned a lot in this time period so I guess not all the time is spent on what's traditionally fun but what is fulfilling within.

I guess my reasoning is kind of nihilistic. In this analogy like if you're 300 pounds due to a glandular disorder and are going to be fat and unhealthy no matter what. Why eat healthy then if it won't bring you results? Just stuff yourself and call it a day. It's a completely different story to the person who's self control can make them healthy. It's also like how there's no point in being frugal if you know you're gonna be poor for life. Why not enjoy the now if the future isn't guaranteed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me - by AspieMillennial - 04-29-2019, 11:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have The First "New Prophets" Been Born Yet? Anthony '58 1 943 11-20-2021, 09:01 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Will The New Prophets be like the Millennial Traditional Catholics? AspieMillennial 11 4,408 09-30-2021, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green