Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me
(04-29-2019, 11:37 PM)AspieMillennial Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 11:30 PM)taramarie Wrote: I can shape my world to my liking by first healing myself from within. May sound weird but our thoughts impact our actions and feelings and reactions and thoughts of the world around us. I suffer cptsd so I am working on it at present and starting at the core. As for the world around me, I live in Christchurch New Zealand. We literally did change the world around us. We already have and are still working on it. Do you know we elected our first millennial Prime Minister? We cleaned up after the mess created by city shattering earthquakes and are rebuilding a whole city and we did it together in thousands. How do you do it? Start from within and gather your team. We created a group online where we recruited like minded people to help achieve a common massive goal. Same thing politically too. It gives you a bigger voice. Broadcast it to the world. This is how we changed our part of the world. By social media and by gathering teams. You are not alone. There are people who will agree with you. I am one of them. I also have tried insulating myself from society so nothing affects me (cptsd) it only made me suicidal and depressed. I hope it does not do that to you. I am still trying to pull myself out of that one. Yes, do what makes you happy. I remember avoiding for instance when HP had just come out. I was the only one not reading the book and rather enjoyed writing my own novel as that was my form of escapism from bullies and still is to this day.

I've gotten my ideas shouted down on social media. How do you get people to respond to you? I think doing things in person on a one on one scale is better to shape your personal world because people are more reasonable one on one than a mob. Right now, when I pay attention to the way the world is going I get angry. When I don't pay attention and withdraw into my own fantasy world, I feel happy. What changes do you think we should be focusing on now? This is very interesting.

I think it's extremely rare for people to listen to anyone on social media, unless that person already agrees with you. This is an invention whose utility is very questionable. It's fun, but real communication on it is rare. As Bob Dylan said in 1965, "I would not feel so all alone, everybody must get stoned!" He was something of an aspie complainer too and certainly defied the conventional views of authority.

"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me - by Eric the Green - 04-30-2019, 12:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have The First "New Prophets" Been Born Yet? Anthony '58 1 943 11-20-2021, 09:01 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Will The New Prophets be like the Millennial Traditional Catholics? AspieMillennial 11 4,401 09-30-2021, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green