Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Millennials and GenZ horribly misidentified
(05-27-2019, 03:33 AM)michael_k Wrote: we also saw the development of a strong conservative counter-cultural undercurrent

Sorry to interject i just wanted to note that they too fall victims to the same sort of nonsense the lefty millies fall victim to.
Prophetic figures, unquestionning belief in some things, the political polarization of issues, and a complete refusal to take criticicm.

Apart from the free speech absolutism, the "if i had a dollar for every gender there was i'd have two dollars" thing is one of the most obnoxious ones, because every single figure on the right of the spectrum subscribes to this, for basically no reason other than 'that is what is right', with very little arguments even possible to support it, and with culture and society clearly not agreeing with them, the future trends clearly being opposed to them(TWO THIRDS of GenZ believing in more than two genders), all this stranding them on an ideological deserted island.

Millennials as a generation have problems.

And no, 

Quote:AspieMillennial
you being a millennial doesn't mean you do everything like they do, but we have a prospensity of buying into the same sort of thinking.
As was indicated by your free speech stance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Millennials and GenZ horribly misidentified - by NobodyImportant - 05-28-2019, 06:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Millennials are now 40!!! Cocoa_Puff 13 3,827 01-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Why 2001-2003 is the cusp between Millennials and New Adaptives RELFantastic 14 5,542 08-19-2021, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Boomers and Millennials: Oops! Anthony '58 33 17,028 12-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Biggest share of whites in U.S. are Boomers, but for minority groups it’s Millennials Dan '82 2 3,998 07-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Last Post: The Wonkette