Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts from the Russian Federation
(04-06-2020, 05:29 AM)Blazkovitz Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 03:59 PM)Anthony Wrote: And for the longest time I have said watch the Exclave of Kaliningrad closely.

I'm beginning to wonder if the Jewish state shouldn't be transferred from the Middle East to the Exclave.

My thoughts exactly Tongue  This is what Stalin should have done in 1945. These East European Jews would feel much more at home in Kaliningrad, with a familiar climate and benign Slavic neighbours. Remember many of them are descendants of Khazar converts who are native to East Europe, not the Middle East.

Isoko Wrote:There is sort of a youth rebellion going on in Russia against Putin but its nothing like the US Awakening with the baby boomers. It's more to do with the youth are, how to say, looking for a new king and they think that just by adopting western democracy (which has stopped working effectively I'd like to add) they can magically make the country rich and life in Russia will just be like Friends on the TV.

You need to go through a consumerist phase before you start "awakening" in the way Americans did in the 1960s/70s.

But I wouldn't say New Age wasn't known in Russia, AFAIK there were plenty of cults there.

Israel needs to stay where it is. That's where the Likud wants it to say and so it shall be granted. I'm OK with that as long as the US move more towards a isolationist state. Death, death to Neoliberalism/NeoConservatism!

Kalingrad:  Uh, its the US and NATO that's wrong here. It's time of NATO , that defunct institution looking for a new mission.  Death, death to NATO , hell,  hopefully the "Liberal New Order" will die of Corona. 

I rather like Russia's new paradigm. Autarky uber alles. It's time for the US to come home. Just look at our shitty situation, revealed by Corona. Neoliberal shipping all those factories overseas has blood on its hand.   I mean, the Russian government actually gives a shit about the population, the US institutional order does not!  Fuck NATO, fuck corporate Democrats, fuck  all Republicans, fuck the Fed, fuck Wall Street, fuck the MIC.

Wall Street's job/factory exports is  a big reason Americans shall die bigley.  Remember that when someone you know dies of Corona. Make sure you know in your rage, where to point the finger of blame. If you have elderly reletives like my parents, make sure you know who to despise , know who root for karma's arrival for dispensation.

Anthony, we don't need to watch Kalingrad. That's in Russia's near abroad. Think how the US would think if Russia started sending arms to Cuba again , like 1962.  When one reflects on that, it's easy to see that NATO is a threat for mankind. Stop fucking poking the bear. It's goddamn stupid.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts from the Russian Federation - by Isoko - 11-09-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Thoughts from the Russian Federation - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-06-2020, 12:42 PM