Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you make the 4T go by faster?
(12-02-2019, 12:47 PM)Bill the Piper Wrote: The 4T goes on and on because it's low intensity. The last 4T was short but brutal. Take your pick.

Hitler ended the last 4T too soon by invading the West in the Battle of the Bulge. Absent that, he could have held out for another year or two. If you include up to 1946, the previous 4T lasted 17 years, and could have lasted another two. This one runs from 2008 to 2029, 21 years. Not so much more.

The 1T was very good and strong from a 1T point of view, but it was cut short by two years as well, because of the JFK assassination. That meant that the cycle up to then was shortened, and this generated a longer 3T. And because our 4T is like the one in the 1850s-60s, it seems phony or low intensity until a more severe domestic crisis climax due to happen in the mid-2020s, just as the 1850s didn't seem like a 4T either because the civil war was postponed.

It all has to do with the signs Neptune is in, and when some major Uranus-Pluto aspects happen, and of course the return of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto to their natal US positions. And due to other things of course, not just astrology Smile

But astrology is the cosmic clock, and we are connected to the cosmos around us. Nothing is local or isolated.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you make the 4T go by faster? - by Eric the Green - 12-02-2019, 06:59 PM