Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you make the 4T go by faster?
(12-11-2019, 10:21 AM)Bill the Piper Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 08:05 AM)Hintergrund Wrote: How did I miss this? @Aspie, the reason it takes so long is the fact that many Artists (the Silents) are still alive and powerful. Check out that one thread in my sig.

So any turning will last longer because people are living longer.

We need to be free of Silents to have 1T.
We need to be free of Boomers to have 2T.
We need to be free of Xers to have 3T.

Because otherwise the old generation would tell the younger ones how to do "their" turning right, essentially trying to move the clock of history back.

You're one generation off. I rather say: We need to be free of Silents to have a real 4T. These people don't want anyone to get hurt, esp. not themselves and their fat bank accounts. So forget about making yuge changes as usual during a Crisis.

It really seems that humans need a generation without the talents of a specific archetype to appreciate what they're doing. Hence, a Crisis is a time without much art and sophistication (for lacking adult Artists); a High a time without spirituality [and where's the problem with that?] (for lacking adult "Prophets"); an "Awakening" a time without a clue about reality [argh!] (for lacking adult Nomads); and an Unraveling a time without civic spirit (for lacking adult Heroes).

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you make the 4T go by faster? - by Hintergrund - 12-12-2019, 07:58 AM