Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autocracy: Rules for Survival
(05-01-2017, 10:46 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: 1. Planets move faster.  Uh, isn't that what the possessor of a black aura can do. A black aura can trans-mutate energy, right?

[quote='aura site']

BLACK AURA COLOR MEANING: Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it.Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, entitities within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries

The black aura won't speed up Uranus in its track. But, nice try Wink

Quote:
2. Tinkle down economics:  Ah yes, the economic yellow rain. Eric, Red America voted against globalism which is the equal of Reaganomics. Stop blaming Red America for voting against globalism, OK? Believe me, I'd love nothing more than to see the destruction of globalism. Walmart is globalism writ large. Walmart depends on long supply lines defended by Big Military. How exactly does xenophobia support globalism?  It doesn't.  I rather see it as a wrecking ball in service of localism.  Globalism = free markets run amok. How can any nation enforce laws against multinats when they can just pack up and move.  So, IOW, xenophobia is the ultimate wrecking ball to free markets. Just follow the markets.  Like you said above, the bosses replace domestic workers with foreign ones if they get too uppity.

You forget that most of what is wrong with globalism is the corporate ownership of it. In other words, "it's Reaganomics, stupid." That's the only part of globalism that is bad. That includes unfair trade. For the rest, globalism is just unstoppable fact. You might be able to use your black aura (or failing that, some black bloccers) to stop it, but I wouldn't give you much more chance than you'd have to speed up Uranus.

Quote:3. Addiction.  Yeah, it may be ugly, but like I said, addictions are the ultimate downfall of empires. IOW, that's another wrecking ball for Corporate America.

4. Progressives:  There's progressives and regressive left. Do you support those black bloccers?  I think they need a date with bubba myself. Bernie's a true progressive and is worthy. Those stupid teenage mutant ninja black bloccers are the true fascists.  They seek to squelch free speech, you know.

I don't approve of black bloccers, but they aren't the true fascists. The true fascists are the ones they fight.

Free speech; yes I agree it's a good thing. But the oppression of free speech that I have encountered has been perpetrated by my bosses, in both profit and non-profit organizations. The idea that we have free speech in America is a lousy myth. We don't.

Quote:5. Welfare:  Uh a lot of Red America is on welfare. Why would they oppose it?

Why ask why? It's clear that these red Americans don't have much going in the rationality department. The fact is, they do oppose it, but they need to be talked out of it. It's a very hard task. Poor whites want to believe they are better than those others, and see themselves as "self-reliant" so they can blame the others for their plight.

Quote:6. Gunz.  Why do you keep bringing this up? It's a big fat red herring. It's the economy stupid.

Yes, it is; but gunz seems to be an obsession in Red America, especially including the victims of the economy. Again, rationality is not their strong suit. Of course, that's for us to discuss; I know that me calling them irrational won't persuade them.

Quote:7. Predators:  That's where karma comes in. After a while, the working poor can't even afford Walmart stuff, so they move to the next level.  That's flea markets, second hand stores, and garage sales.  Walmart can't compete against its own shit being sold off. That's when the whole rotten edifice collapses. It's happening now, man. JC Penney's closing here, Sears is a zombie company, Rue 21's also bankrupt. Retail America is on the cusp of it's demise. I'll enjoy it all the way to the bank.  I'll buy put options on US retail and take glee and dance on its grave. Cool

Cool
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Autocracy: Rules for Survival - by pbrower2a - 12-15-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Autocracy: Rules for Survival - by pbrower2a - 12-15-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Autocracy: Rules for Survival - by Warren Dew - 12-15-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Autocracy: Rules for Survival - by pbrower2a - 05-01-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Autocracy: Rules for Survival - by Eric the Green - 05-01-2017, 11:58 PM
RE: Autocracy: Rules for Survival - by pbrower2a - 05-03-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Autocracy: Rules for Survival - by pbrower2a - 05-17-2017, 12:35 PM