Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fourth Turning is Here! And no one is here!
Referring to the last post on the previous page http://generational-theory.com/forum/thr...l#pid81477 :
Using my astrological perspective, this becomes even more clear. Barack Obama had a horoscope score on my presidential election USA system of 18-3. Bill Clinton had 23-2. You just don't get any more talented and charismatic than that as a presidential candidate in America. So the skill of the candidate to get elected president does not mean that he can get his way with the congress.

Maybe Lyndon Johnson, who had only a mediocre score as a presidential candidate, had the legislative skill to get some major things done, but even he could not have gotten anything done without the strong Democratic and sometimes-bipartisan congress he had, especially in 1965-1966. He lost this in the November 1966 midterm, and that was the end of the Great Society program.

We could not have found anyone younger and better to run and win the presidency in 2020 than Biden, because no-one with such a high score was willing or able to run. Most candidates in 2020 actually had negative scores. That included the younger ones like Buttigieg, Andrew Yang and Beto O'Rourke or Biden's choice for vice president Kamala Harris. The only sure-thing charismatic Democratic leader available was Mitch Landrieu, score 19-2. But he seems to lack ambition.

And even so, Obama is right. "You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You don't need a messiah." NO president, I don't care how charismatic (s)he is, or how young, or how high-scoring on my system, can accomplish anything without a congress. And with the insane "opposition party" we have, nothing can be done unless the Democratic Party gets a super-majority, or majority support for 2 reconciliation bills.

https://philosopherswheel.com/presidenti...ScoredWhat
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fourth Turning is Here! And no one is here! - by Eric the Green - 04-11-2022, 03:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Climax" year of each turning Ghost 99 44,639 06-08-2020, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Isoko
  "The X-Files" name-checking "4th Turning" Increase Mather 0 1,791 01-21-2018, 05:06 AM
Last Post: Increase Mather