Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Would Pete Be Handling This?
(03-23-2020, 02:53 AM)TheNomad Wrote: … They had a chance with Pete for victory.  I want ppl to imagine Pete on a debate stage with this president.

A veteran alongside a dodger.  Someone with a heart alongside a bully.  Someone with real faith as opposed to someone courting believers.  The difference would be SO stark, I believe ppl would have a real eye opener to what has been going on for the longest time.  The only thing he had against him was being gay.  I believe if he had a wife and a young child, it may have been a vision of camelot.  America could use a healthy dose of that in 2020.  I think the president would come out of something like that looking like a washed up fool.  Not because the other would toast him in barbs, but precisely that he WOULDN'T.

Our politics has a swamp to crawl out of.  It's a filthy process and Pete was a dose of wholesome.  Yeah, someone is gonna say gay is not wholesome, but that's the perspective I wished to avoid if he weren't.  Some ppl still can't get past that.

Pete will be back. He would never have made it all the way this time; ageism would have done him in. We'll need him in the 1T, but he's probably out for the remainder of the 4T.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
How Would Pete Be Handling This? - by TheNomad - 03-22-2020, 03:03 PM
RE: How Would Pete Be Handling This? - by David Horn - 03-23-2020, 11:33 AM