Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Know Anyone With The Virus?
(03-23-2020, 11:41 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 06:01 AM)TheNomad Wrote: I don't see a better place for this.

Simple question.  You personally.  Do you know anyone who has the virus?

I do not. I've not personally heard of anyone in my "network" that has it.

I have no personal friends, family or acquaintances with the virus, but my wife has several colleagues who have tested positive.  Dental hygiene is the highest risk profession in a situation like this.  Dentists are up there as well, but they control their own fate.  Too many want the income hygienists produce, so they have them working with inadequate PPE.

OK so you know someone who knows someone with it.  That's fair.  This week is supposed to be "to watch" as like the wave is supposed to crash this week.  I am very interested to know and I have lures out in various places to personally get an idea of how ppl are being affected.  My "reach" is not bad in terms of a spider web of others, I am very interested to see if ppl get sick BUT MORE to see if anyone dies.  Not morbidly, but on a scientific level.

On a rather salacious but trusted site, it was claimed 80% of "us" will eventually get the virus.  We have really got to think about that. 80%?  At that point, we must ask "what is the mortality rate"?  Even if half that die, planet earth will never be the same.  It would be an extinction level thing.  If that happens, does any of this now really matter?  Going to the Beyond after cowering in fear?

Ppl keep saying "reality" - what is the REALITY of what I just said?  Some are just not putting this into context at all.

Messages In This Thread
Do You Know Anyone With The Virus? - by TheNomad - 03-23-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: Do You Know Anyone With The Virus? - by TheNomad - 03-23-2020, 04:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fox News Castigated Over Virus Depiction TheNomad 8 2,494 03-21-2020, 07:54 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  A Virus Lie? TheNomad 29 8,913 03-19-2020, 08:00 AM
Last Post: tg63
  Be Careful, But Don't Preach About The Virus TheNomad 1 1,002 03-17-2020, 07:47 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a