Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Know Anyone With The Virus?
(03-25-2020, 11:26 PM)TheNomad Wrote: My friend was treated with antibiotics, diagnosed with pneumonia.  

After a day now, he is home, temperature dropped and he feels "better".

BTW for 411: my friend is not very healthy.  He's had some surgery and chronic and serious problems.  He's also obese.  

His physician said IF he has the virus, he may still be transmittable, if he feels better, he will probably continue and not be re-infected HIMSELF.

This is information for those watching or whatever.  I'm still interested if anyone shares anyone in their personal "network".  Conditions of patient, doctor orders, symptoms, progression, etc.

I feel like THIS ^^ the sharing of personal information can inform us MUCH better than what we hear on TV or the Internet.

I'm glad for your friend, except that he still has problems. He needed a wake-up call, and I hope that he heeded it.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
Do You Know Anyone With The Virus? - by TheNomad - 03-23-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: Do You Know Anyone With The Virus? - by pbrower2a - 03-26-2020, 09:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fox News Castigated Over Virus Depiction TheNomad 8 2,496 03-21-2020, 07:54 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  A Virus Lie? TheNomad 29 8,916 03-19-2020, 08:00 AM
Last Post: tg63
  Be Careful, But Don't Preach About The Virus TheNomad 1 1,002 03-17-2020, 07:47 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a