Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And I put my head down and work. (a millenial's perspective)
(05-02-2020, 12:42 AM)endlessvegetables Wrote: So: go donate to the WHO or Red Cross, dig out the handful of N95 masks you have sitting in your emergency stockpile and send them along, check in on your neighbors, call up your local supermarket and demand that they let the cashiers wear masks, don't buy out the toilet paper you don't need, whatever. Just. Do something, for someone, right now. And then you can go back to gossiping about what Trump said on Twitter this time.

I am assuming since you are advising these things, you have done some of them. Others are not being so charitable. Just out of curiosity, how much have you followed your own advice?

I myself have been more in a defensive isolation. I have done little but keep myself apart, but for a younger person I approve what you wrote so long as you leavened your words with action.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I put my head down and work. (a millenial's perspective) - by Bob Butler 54 - 05-02-2020, 03:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time To Put The Electoral College "On Ice" Anthony '58 4 2,031 07-27-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Is it Time to Decriminalize Sex Work beechnut79 9 6,328 07-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Hintergrund