Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And I put my head down and work. (a millenial's perspective)
(05-02-2020, 12:35 PM)Isoko Wrote: Sorry but this is just one guy, a good guy I would like to add but one guy that just happens to be a millennial. There is a great hope just because of what S&H said, this generation is going to save us all and do great things.

In reality, it's a generation sat in their parents basements smoking cannabis. Especially amongst the young men. I hardly see anything 'civic' about millennials but way more nomadic if anything.

Someone, who I won't name, has already pointed out that the nomadic tendencies among Millennials can be explained through Mega-Saecular forces.  That the "high" that is comming will merely set up a saeculum of crisis.

As for COVID-19 itself, it is a very strong flu/cold like disease which happens to have spooked the powers that be.  In five years everyone will think the lock downs and so on didn't work (which they aren't) and the Carona Karens will be openly mocked.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I put my head down and work. (a millenial's perspective) - by Kinser79 - 05-12-2020, 06:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time To Put The Electoral College "On Ice" Anthony '58 4 2,031 07-27-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Is it Time to Decriminalize Sex Work beechnut79 9 6,328 07-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Hintergrund