Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And I put my head down and work. (a millenial's perspective)
(05-13-2020, 05:12 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 04:22 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: As for the second wave...I hope it wipes out all those foolish enough to agree to be locked down "for their own good".

The people and areas that are not taking precautions are more likely to get hurt.  Alas, they will share the hot spots with their community.  This will become clear enough in time.  It seems likely to doom the  fantasies that you can ignore the science and solve problems by claiming they are fake news or hoaxes.

You have to define what is and is not taking precautions.  Washing hands and not licking public spaces is probably a sensible precaution.  Locking down the country and demanding everyone stand at least two meters apart under penalty of law is both despotic and idiotic.  

Given that the WHO (whose opinion is pretty much irrelevant anyway because the entire UN is corrupt as all hell) has recently endorsed the Swedish model of not locking down and taking those "sensible precautions" I mentioned I think that those who aren't bothering to panic over essentially nothing will be just fine.  Those who are too scared to get their infection now and their immunity from it now will pay for it later, and pay for it when it is old old old news and no one will care.

But perhaps I should let Styx explain.

It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I put my head down and work. (a millenial's perspective) - by Kinser79 - 05-13-2020, 11:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time To Put The Electoral College "On Ice" Anthony '58 4 2,031 07-27-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Is it Time to Decriminalize Sex Work beechnut79 9 6,328 07-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Hintergrund