Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And I put my head down and work. (a millenial's perspective)
(05-14-2020, 02:18 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 11:30 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: You have to define what is and is not taking precautions.  Washing hands and not licking public spaces is probably a sensible precaution.  Locking down the country and demanding everyone stand at least two meters apart under penalty of law is both despotic and idiotic.  

Some people just value money over lives, themselves over others.

Or conversely some people understand that they cannot live without money.  It is easy to be judgmental (not that boomers would cease being judgmental in any case) of others when your bread is paid for by a state hand out.  For those of us who eat by the sweat of our brow have a different opinion.

I'm fortunate in that I was able to continue running the drive thru and expand al fresco dining options.  Other restaurateurs may not have that option.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I put my head down and work. (a millenial's perspective) - by Kinser79 - 05-14-2020, 06:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time To Put The Electoral College "On Ice" Anthony '58 4 2,031 07-27-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Is it Time to Decriminalize Sex Work beechnut79 9 6,328 07-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Hintergrund