Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And I put my head down and work. (a millenial's perspective)
(05-15-2020, 07:37 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
Quote:Rachel Maddow is not a reliable source.  

And Cuomo of course was treated with kid gloves since he is Dimocrat Royalty.  Funny he didn't seem to think that if he regetted anything it was sending Covid positive seniors back to their nursing homes which is something D'Santis stopped in its tracks down here.

True enough.  The Russia! Russia! Russia! stuff is rubbish.

<snip>

Quote:Also I don't listen to Fox that much.  Tucker Carlson is good but otherwise Fox is pretty much shit, it is in my view pretty much the same thing as MSDNC except for the Republicans.  I would suggest not paying much attention to the legacy media.  Though Breitbart is fairly decent.

This is where the Republicans suck.   I don't care about Iran! Iran! Iran! either. Tucker seems a bit less crazy about this. However, Iran Bad = meh, whatever, never mind.

Quote:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...-scrutiny/

I don't do Breitbart.  Do they diss Iran/and or China?

Quote:I will admit to being slightly biased in favor of my governor.  Of course he is a Freedom Caucus Republican and an Xer.

You're your own man, ok.   I'm more at the burn, baby, burn.  I think MMT is good. If all the fat fuck cats are getting some swag, well, Rags deserves his cut. If the Dems swag me some free healthcare, fewer oligopolies, and don't fuck with my Social Security /Medicare which is due in 4/7 years. That's good enough.   Trump ain't Orange Man Bad. Tariffs good, EU screw off good, attempts at chucking wars good.   Trump's economic, worker's rights, and Iran hangup, bad.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I put my head down and work. (a millenial's perspective) - by Ragnarök_62 - 05-17-2020, 06:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time To Put The Electoral College "On Ice" Anthony '58 4 2,031 07-27-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Is it Time to Decriminalize Sex Work beechnut79 9 6,328 07-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Hintergrund