Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me to understand purpose of mask
I have read it's about protecting others.  But as I say, people who choose to wear a hazmat suit are much more likely to be protected than those who do not wear one.  But now they want to pass edicts to force those around them to wear it because they feel afraid.

I think this may have been the raw intention of the thread. ↑ why the duplicity?  So many times and I am not joking I read a lot of news, someone is interviewed about "look those people dont have masks on" and the interviewed person says in these exact words

"THEY dont care about US"

I mean, to most it is obvious.  I don't like lies for social engineering, it's that plain.

Those people have the right to loathe anyone for not caring about them.  Or, their perception anyone is not caring about them.  At the same time, I get their fear of the unknown.  When their fear infracts on others, it should not exist.  I also recognize in the 4t this is to be expected.  Can't I express my hatred?  For what it makes me feel subjugated and owned when I have to look over my mask to read my grocery list?  Or that I can't express to someone whose cart we almost hit with a smile?  IT FRAKKING MATTERS

If those things don't matter to you, how can I be with you?

The fact is, knowing what I think I do, I do not feel safer with a mask.  It's exactly like hiding under the desk when the bomb comes.  I have a right to face that prospect as an adult not as a child in school.

Do I have these rights?  Are they given to me?  Are we now in the process of giving them away?

Messages In This Thread
RE: help me to understand purpose of mask - by TheNomad - 05-30-2020, 01:38 AM