Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me to understand purpose of mask
(05-30-2020, 08:46 PM)TheNomad Wrote: masks are not a political thing?  They arent a scientific thing either UNLESS you believe they are.  I'm sorry if you dont agree, thats how it is.  THis virus has been decribed to us in so many different ways, to the point where it may be here forever and that means masks forever with no immunity or vaccine.  You want to do this for the rest of your life?  I dont.  If you are Rush Limbaugh you dont care because you are at death's door.  It's isnt about you.  At least, it shouldn't be.  Therefore, what we dont know about a pandemic should not dictate whether I wear a mask or not.

Masks are indeed a scientific thing. So says the CDC. You believe yourself a greater expert? You must follow the Orange One, who doesn't wear a mask in public places, but does when out of sight of media. That is a sure enough sign that they have become a political thing, and that the Orange One thinks they are a scientific thing.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: help me to understand purpose of mask - by Bob Butler 54 - 05-30-2020, 09:27 PM