Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The cancer infecting the political Left
(12-02-2020, 02:44 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: We won the election for president, but you reactionaries do have enough power from it to stop most of the reforms and actions that Biden wants to do for the people. Your big-business tycoon Party wants to destroy the people. We will continue to work for an America that represents the people, not a privileged few. That's the Democratic Party. We will try to get through a budget that raises taxes on you big business tycoons that extort everything from the people.

Yep. You won the election for President and Biden was elected to serve those who elected him. That's the country we seem to live in now. You've adjusted, Pelosi has adjusted, Schumer has adjusted and that's how the country is being run. You can thank Obama for teaching us that back in 08' and that's how the country is going to be run until the country either splits or one of them collapses. Moderates no longer matter. Moderates either go along or face the risk of being defunded and removed.  That is the way the Democratic business works, right? Before you answer, keep this in mind, I've been closely following and closely paying attention to how the Democratic Business does business for years. I guess being in business for well over one hundred years like the Democratic business has been even after half of it was soundly defeated by America during the last American Civil War.

So, welcome to the 4T era and I've already to taken the time to introduce you to your new adversaries. I hope you're ready for a war that's going to make Iraq and Afghanistan look like child's play. I don't have a tycoon over my head making decisions for me about my business or the products that I prefer to buy and so forth like you and Joe Biden do these days. Facebook, Citibank, Google, Amazon, CBS, NBC, ABC, HBO, Microsoft, Bloomberg are all big business's run by tycoons that your candidate is now obligated to serve their interests along with your interests and the interests of everyone else who helped him win. We could throw China in the mix too but that will need some time for independent investigators/ journalists to prove beyond all doubt. I'm pretty sure Biden's attorney general will do everything in their power to protect him and to keep him in power. I don't see the value in electing a political patsy at this point but the tycoons do which makes sense with all the trillions that Biden represents Wasn't the Obama election supposed to be the big payday? It should have been, he had everything in place like FDR and LBJ? So what happened?

So, how much debt does it take for America to let go of Washington DC and wash its hands and start over? We're over a year of GDP in debt right now. According to Dave, your living a dream which sounds about right to me. You're not alone, there's a bunch of people born with silvers spoons or propelled into the world of those born with silvers who are living a dream too. A dream where idiots can write some thing stupid, claim to know something stupid, do something stupid or go along with something stupid and stay rich or get richer. Pretty backwards don't you think. You know that say if you drink sea water you'll go nuts. I wonder if living to close for to long (inhaling it's vapors and so forth) has a similar affect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cancer infecting the political Left - by Classic-Xer - 12-02-2020, 05:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catalist: findings on age-cohorts and political activity pbrower2a 1 372 05-20-2023, 03:51 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  The new political narrative Eric the Green 10 2,541 08-14-2021, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Rep. Dan Crenshaw irks both the left and right with gun comments random3 0 657 02-05-2021, 04:03 AM
Last Post: random3
  Bread and Circuses with California’s Political Hypocrisy SusanSusan 0 744 02-02-2021, 07:11 PM
Last Post: SusanSusan
  The Green New Deal is a left-capitalist fraud Einzige 0 654 01-31-2021, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Einzige
  Will a nationalist/cosmopolitan divide be the political axis of the coming saeculum? Einzige 66 46,430 03-21-2020, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz
Smile Treason's Just A Word For Nothing Left To Lose... Bad Dog 4 3,332 08-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  New York bill would ban anonymous political ads on Facebook nebraska 0 1,232 01-29-2018, 07:03 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  Critique Left X_4AD_84 6 6,387 03-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Bob Butler 54
  Study: Political Polarization is Mainly a Right-Wing Phenomenon Odin 0 1,483 03-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Odin