Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The cancer infecting the political Left
(12-13-2020, 07:42 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 09:10 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I'm telling you Bob, you're going to have to drop the racism if you want to come out this in one piece and remain an American. How long have you been repeating/encouraging racist memes and behavior? How long have I've been telling to knock it off before you get hurt?

Well, you have redefined racism upside down.  You live in a culture which reserves the best jobs to white males.  Any attempt to change that racist culture is resisted.  Any attempt to open that up to minorities or woman is fought against.  As far as I can see, it is the attempt to exclude women and minorities that is racist or sexist.  Your unique redefinition is just that, the redefinition of one messed up ideologue.

What make you accept a lesser role in your culture?  Were you not intelligent enough to get the training to be a professional?  Not committed to the work required?  Your culture is slanted to give the good jobs to people who look like you.  That you failed to make the grade isn't a good sign.  Your jealousy of minorities and woman who can make the grade doesn't do you credit.  Like here, I end up speaking against your absurd redefinitions rather than talking theory of history.

And how long have you been clucking like a chicken?  How did your obsession with violence start?  To a great degree, empty threats have come to replace a familiarity with history.
I don't cluck like a chicken or talk smack or make empty promises or empty threats. Clucking like a chicken doesn't get results or accomplish anything. All it does annoy and turn off or build frustration and anger. I'm tired of the blue clucking chickens and the roosters. I think its time that they either shit or get off the pot myself. You'd learn that about me in a matter of seconds assuming that your mind and senses are in tune and working correctly. I live in the same/similar urban related culture as you but somehow you seem to think that I'm an older racist Democrat who lives some where out in the country who thinks all blacks as the same as those who were always causing trouble in the cities during the 60's when there was only a hand full of channels. Me, I've seen/met enough of them to know there's a difference between the ones causing trouble and the ones who don't want to have anything to do with the ones causing trouble. Whites and Hispanics are both similar to them in that way.  If I lived in or near Cape Cod, I could be the guy repairing/replacing your air conditioner or furnace or boiler. Hell, I could be a plumber, electrician, maintenance technician, mechanic or jack of all trades that you may need to call on to fix/replace something these days.

I must say, you fit the profile of an arrogant, overly sophisticated Northeastern liberal elite. Gee, my older brother who out ranked you ( you take your software engineering degree and add a few more degrees on top of it and that's where he's at as far as engineering degree's) doesn't have your uppity attitude despite be being above you and your pay scale. He's a Midwesterner like me. Oh, you challenge him and come at him as an all knowing, he'll correct you and show/tell you where you are off or wrong like he would any other engineer below him. Me, I'm just an HVAC contractor who wasn't all that enthused with school. I excelled in some coarse but didn't care at all about others. You know, the extra crap that they add that most don't really care about or need and forget about for the most part. If I had know what today would be like, I would have tried harder and payed closer attention during typing class.

I'm not obsessed with violence or a violent person. But, I am open to violence and understand that violence is need at times. I've told you that many times but it doesn't seem to sink in so to speak. Oh, and if takes violence to open the eyes and minds of some higher level Democrats and all of their rich political donors who think they're monarch's or immortals then so be it because I think that's what's going to be needed to check them and bring them back to reality and screw there head in so to speak. I agreed with what you said about groups we saw last summer and the people they have to scare and upset to force attitude changes. I assume that if the heart and mind approach (guilt trips) isn't working then attitude change will be necessary. Well, we are waiting for the next step/approach.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cancer infecting the political Left - by Classic-Xer - 12-14-2020, 04:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catalist: findings on age-cohorts and political activity pbrower2a 1 372 05-20-2023, 03:51 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  The new political narrative Eric the Green 10 2,541 08-14-2021, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Rep. Dan Crenshaw irks both the left and right with gun comments random3 0 657 02-05-2021, 04:03 AM
Last Post: random3
  Bread and Circuses with California’s Political Hypocrisy SusanSusan 0 744 02-02-2021, 07:11 PM
Last Post: SusanSusan
  The Green New Deal is a left-capitalist fraud Einzige 0 653 01-31-2021, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Einzige
  Will a nationalist/cosmopolitan divide be the political axis of the coming saeculum? Einzige 66 46,430 03-21-2020, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz
Smile Treason's Just A Word For Nothing Left To Lose... Bad Dog 4 3,332 08-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  New York bill would ban anonymous political ads on Facebook nebraska 0 1,232 01-29-2018, 07:03 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  Critique Left X_4AD_84 6 6,387 03-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Bob Butler 54
  Study: Political Polarization is Mainly a Right-Wing Phenomenon Odin 0 1,483 03-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Odin