Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Donald Trump a cult leader?
I don't think I would put Trump in the category of cult leader but Hitler and Mao definitely were, as they were worshipped as Gods. Putin is probably at least borderline. Even the free market is a false God in some people's minds. This can manifest as an irritation and then develop into something much bigger. We shall wait and see if Trump joins that exclusive group. But one could say the same when it comes to certain music and movie stars--Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, the Beatles.

Maybe many are not listening to our intuitions or something else, which is why they're reluctant to get out and vote. The gospel has been preached, and many have done so only to have their desired shot down. Clinton and Obama campaigned as true progressives but neither really put their campaign messages to practice once they assumed office.

Have often wished that I could remember my dreams from the last night to examine them and what they were saying. Dylan was pretty good at that and this is where a lot of his songs came from.

Current social malaise which I have referred to many times is because there's a seesaw back and forth, emotions versus action. On this the former is probably winning and may or may not be why a lot doesn't seem to be getting done. But YouTube tarot card readers are forecasting that many heads will roll when it comes to the events of January 6, 2021. However they tell us that it is going to take time yet many are frustrated that the PTB has pressed the pause button, apparently not worried about running around and finishing tasks.

What if us the general public released our grasp and just observed what's happening? What would that look like? Might it take the emotional charge out of a situation or a feeling?

Messages In This Thread
Is Donald Trump a cult leader? - by pbrower2a - 07-24-2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Is Donald Trump a cult leader? - by pbrower2a - 07-25-2020, 01:31 AM
RE: Is Donald Trump a cult leader? - by beechnut79 - 04-09-2022, 03:29 PM
RE: Is Donald Trump a cult leader? - by pbrower2a - 04-11-2022, 01:03 AM