Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the Counterculture created the Reagan Revolution
It is important to realize that the counter-culture, cultural creatives, human potential movements, new age movements, consciousness movements, are not "sixties" or "seventies" or "yesterday," something that contributed to the me decade and the century of self. It is a revolution that may have reached its pivot point and launching pad in the 1960s, but as it is expressed by a cosmic cycle, it is today and tomorrow, an ongoing process.

And I propose that the left-wing and liberal social and political movements will be combined with and nourished by the new worldview and new consciousness. If in the past it was co-opted to some extent by ideologies and philosophies of self-reliance and selfish greedy positive thinking and prosperity religion and so on, as it continues to unfold, the insights of this movement that we are powerful conscious beings, whose center is love and its expression is sharing what makes us feel alive for the benefit of ourselves AND others, will serve liberal movements that seek justice and humanity in our political policies.

So from the soil and foundation of the human potential movement, many things will still grow.

"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the Counterculture created the Reagan Revolution - by Eric the Green - 07-30-2020, 08:31 PM