Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Bannon is obsessed with The Fourth Turning
(02-04-2017, 11:06 AM)Danilynn Wrote: I'll let you in on a few other sorts of people that are also huge enthusiastic fans of the Theory.

Let me preface this with I have insomnia and wander all over the internet into some really oddball places in pursuit of something interesting to read at 1 am when my pain levels are high.

The White nationalists are also fans.

The African American equivalent of the White Nationalists are also fans. Their credo's are damn near word for word, ideology in reverse of the things the WN's spout.

Conspiracy theorists of the sort from fairly normal all the way to aliens are landing tomorrow variety, are fans.

When I say I hit some weird, dark spots on the web, I mean it. History searches for a particular era I really love will yield some bizarre spots. Places I will not post at, but will pop in and read things there. Because for all of the hate at some of them, there are some fairly well educated people at them, even if they are attempting to twist some history into something resembling a spiral staircase to back up their nut job ideologies. But the links to books and journals has been interesting.

Lots of people are fans of the Theory.

Yes, I see what you are saying however Bannon is in the White House, those other people are not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve Bannon is obsessed with The Fourth Turning - by Kate - 02-06-2017, 10:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump, Bannon and the Coming Crisis TeacherinExile 234 137,638 08-21-2017, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Kinser79
  Neil Howe: Where did Steve Bannon get his worldview? From my book. Dan '82 32 24,348 04-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green