Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump embracing aggressive withdrawal?
(04-10-2017, 03:38 PM)Rags Wrote: [quote pid='24498' dateline='1491261206']
em to burn forever in hell. My level of hatred of them knows no limits. Fucking Arab sheiks aren't worth one drop of American blood. --- Mars in Aries. Cool

As per Eric, we're a fiery bunch, ya know.

Eric Wrote:Yes yes, light the fire.

But again, "lies behind" a "subsequent war" in "Syria"? WHAT war in Syria? A few special forces and bombers fighting the Islamic State near Raqqa? What lies about them? I don't think there's USA lies about the Islamic State. They are demons who need to be on your damned list. Even if you don't agree that the American Empire should be the damning agent per se.

And Drump hasn't started a war in Syria--- yet.

[/quote]

Yeah, Herr Strumpher Snickerdoolpher Drumpher really screwed the pooch this time.  He "promised" he'd refrain from that , but didn't , so that means he's one of fucking Neocons. 

A possible lie is who actually did the offending deed.  So many, so many matches to do that. Assad, Peshmerga, IS, CIA psyops , etc.

The US usually does not lie about IS. As for said "demons".  I say let global warming do it. If any entity in the MIdeast sticks with its Medieval practices and if they don't lower the population growth rate then  ecology will smite them for you.   What was old, is new again.  <- Pretty much for eons now. Any living thing that experiences population overshoot is pretty much doomed to the ensuing collapse.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
MIC spending is way too high - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-01-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-10-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-16-2017, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,928 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk