Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is our 4T contest about? Can we see it differently?
It seems to me, that there is a whole lot of deception and delusion going on in America today. It has to be exposed. We may disagree on who is deluded, and we do; and there have been some episodes and examples of fake news from my side of the debate, and that includes deception from the far left about center-left candidates too, and probably vice-versa too. But we can't deceive ourselves that no deception is going on. Those of us who care need to be willing to take a look and see the truth.

The devil has enough advocates at this point. But keeping discussion going is more interesting to a forum, even though too often it creates more heat than light.

At this point, people who are open to listening are likely to only be about 20%-25% of the population. That's just where we are. And the majority of those willing to listen today are likely, it seems to me, to be in the category of "center-left" in a relatively right-leaning country. It's questionable in today's media environment how many of the right-wing can be shown what lies beyond fear and prejudice. It's a tall order. We can hope and pray that it's possible.

See again the video I posted on the "big lie" thread from mediamatters.
https://youtu.be/WveSEL-BhKI

I like to explore ideas, even if they might be different from ideas that I spout forth elsewhere. That's just who I am. This thread is not about which post or poster might be deceived, or unwilling to listen. This thread is not intended by me as a rebuttal or argument against any particular post or forum poster.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is our 4T contest about? Can we see it differently? - by Eric the Green - 02-10-2017, 03:59 PM