Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Democrats and Republicans want
(03-02-2017, 10:33 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 09:50 AM)SomeGuy Wrote:
Quote:Russia already started the war, you can either accept the reality or stick your head in the sand and be this saeculum's Neville Chamberlain. They and their Alt-Right puppets are threat to liberal democracy and need to be stopped.

TRANSLATION: neoLiberals want a war with Russia.  Wink

-- there fixed it 4 ya

SOME Neo-liberals and especially Neo-conservatives, maybe. "Liberal democracy" is something that Putin wants to destroy. It is not something to do with "liberals" as we understand the term in today's politics. Liberal democracy is our form of government, but during Crises, it's in danger, from foreign powers and/or domestic ones. Trump and Bannon and their supporters are deliberately endangering it here at home, while Putin is deliberately endangering it with his aggressive moves in Georgia, Syria, Ukraine, and his undermining of democracy in the USA, the Baltic and European countries. Both of these forces need to be stopped; but not necessarily with war. It's not what the USA should want, and a war won't happen because the protectors of liberal democracy "want" it. We don't "want" these very real threats. But this is a 4T, so we can't bet on a war not happening.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-02-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Eric the Green - 03-02-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-02-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-03-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-06-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by bobc - 03-04-2017, 07:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Democrats lost the working class Mikebert 12 14,786 08-31-2017, 10:49 AM
Last Post: David Horn