Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Democrats and Republicans want
(03-08-2017, 05:39 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 03:38 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 03:31 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 03:27 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 03:10 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Actually there is only one real problem with your retard-English dictionary.  Liberals don't want war with Russia.  What passes for the Left these days are not liberals, they are Regressive Left Collectivists.

Yeah, but I've lost interest in fighting that particular battle.

I mean, it's how they self-identify, so who am I to argue?  Tongue

Does this mean you'll call me Apache?   Big Grin

Sure thing, chief.  Wink

Interesting conversation.  Hey guys, help me with this "self identity" stuff.  23andme.com has presented me with a real mess, yes, a real mess. Big Grin

Broadly Middle Eastern & North African 0.2% <-  This is a real WTF?
Broadly East Asian & Native American 0.1%   <-  Yes, this should be Cherokee, but not Apache, OK?

Rags I was referencing the "I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" meme.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-sexually...helicopter

Copypasta Wrote:I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

On the topic of Regressive Leftists vs Snowflakes. I'd say that Regressive Leftists are a particular kind of Snowflake. Or put more bluntly it is the ideology of certain snowflakes. Typically we also call these particular snowflakes SJWs. I don't think all snowflakes are necessarily Regressive Leftists.

As to the CIA, DEA and EPA. I'd favor abolishing all of them. The EPA might do some good things but I assure you that is purely by accident. That being said I essentially want to abolish at least 2/3rds of the Federal Government as it is. So...YMMV.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-02-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-02-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-03-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-06-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by bobc - 03-04-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Kinser79 - 03-09-2017, 10:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Democrats lost the working class Mikebert 12 14,785 08-31-2017, 10:49 AM
Last Post: David Horn