Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which founding father are you most like?
(03-08-2017, 12:57 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
Quote:I check in periodically. However, I find that I often have more productive things to do than to argue with Regressive Leftists and clueless Boomers on the internet. I won't even argue politics with my Boomer mother--though mostly it is like she's living on a completely different planet than myself, my boyfriend or my sister.

All three of us ended up voting for Daddy. Mother was with the sick, corrupt hag.

Yeah, I am strongly considering taking another extended "break", once I wrap up a couple of conversations.  There is little intelligent conversation taking place here.

That's OK. No-one who voted for "Daddy," and who calls Lady America a sick, corrupt hag, can possibly be considered "intelligent" (or seeing his other post, musically tasteful either). Maybe you guys need to find some other boomer leftists who are more adept at straightening out the confirmed blind. I couldn't recommend where to go though; it seems a tall order.

Judging by the poll that shows who voted for whom and who was a gray champion or not, you guys could just as easily take over here as us; there were almost as many Big Daddy voters as hag voters. Although my vote wasn't even included among the hag voters, since I was thinking Stein at that time.

Expecting intelligent conversation anywhere in the USA under Daddy Drumpster as the so-called president may be a tall order too. The most intelligent conversation is probably being conducted by the late night comics. What can anyone do except laugh, or cry? The most comical thing of course is how slow the Drump voters are to realize their mistake. It's truly mind-blowing.

And if you think intelligent conversation is hard to find now, SomeGuy, just wait until the full effect of DeVossification takes hold.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which founding father are you most like? - by Eric the Green - 03-08-2017, 01:09 PM