Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which founding father are you most like?
(03-08-2017, 02:55 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
Kinser Wrote:There's been a severe degradation of the conversation level since the old forum was taken down.  The Regeneracy hasn't helped either.  I think a lot of people here were expecting something other than what happened.

To be honest, the level of conversation has been on a downward trajectory since I first started posted back in 2013, and looked like it had been falling for a while.

You find this surprising? How many forums last nearly as long as this one? Eventually, the discussion has to get stale. Trump is about the only new thing to discuss in years.

SomeGuy Wrote:
Kinser Wrote:Mostly what I see here is the same old Boomers beating their same old dead horses. I'm not surprised really about that though. I think with a few exceptions they haven't had an original thought in their head since they burned out their last brain cell in the 70s.

Yeah, it really is the same 4 or 5 old men droning on about the same things that make up, I dunno, at least half of the posting volume around here.

So why are you here then? Tongue

SomeGuy Wrote:
Kinser Wrote:And I even have some hope for the Millies here.  They will either recognize that identity politics applies to everyone or no one.

I am pleased there is hope for me yet.  Wink

I doubt there will be a real climatic finish to this 4T, so be on the lookout for serious trashing by the new-Prophets. I think Mikebert summarized it well: nothing up to this point that will last, and nothing on the horizon.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which founding father are you most like? - by David Horn - 03-08-2017, 04:22 PM