Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which founding father are you most like?
(03-08-2017, 07:37 PM)Odin Wrote: Oh, and I heard your favorite self-hating gay Jew is a pedophile. Rolleyes

Odin, so... what ya think about the CIA?  I think they are evil, evil, evil.   Fuck the CIA. Yes, fuck 'em yes, fuck 'em.   Odin, guess what"?  I want all CIA agents to die.
They are worthless. Get it?  Fuck the CIA. Yes, The CIA is the evil that's opposed to democracy. OK, abolish the CIA, OK? The EPA is just fine, but the CIA is evil.
I make my stand right here, right now. I want that agency to die, die, die. I fucking hate that agency. I hate that agency with all of my being. I hate them with my all of my soul. Abolish it, now. Trump needs to kill it. Of course, empires die anyhow. I want the US empire to die. Hell, I'm OK with my Arab ancestors killing it.  Really, Arabs, my ancestors have been totally fucked by the CIA.  Kill the CIA, kill it now.  Fuck the CIA. All members of the CIA are subhuman. Get it? I'm not a pedophile, I'm not a Jew.
I wish I wish I might. I wish the Arabs, my ancestors will kill, kill CIA agents. The CIA is not a friend of Arabs.  So, Arabs, rise up, and kill the CIA agents which are fucking you up. Arabs.... stay in y'alls homelands and take control of the oil resources. That oil belongs to you. That oil does not belong to the CIA. It belongs to y'all. Take control. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, THE CIA.  EAT SHIT AND DIE, CIA.  FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THE CIA. I'm at 1 with my ancestors, the Arabs. My Arab kin, grab the ropes, grab the trees and string 'em up. Eat shit and die, CIA. The CIA is my enemy by genetics. Fuck you, fuck you, CIA. Get it. Fuck you. Jihad, now, my Arab kin. The CIA is my enemy. It is your enemy, my kin, got it?  

Btw,  Odin, You're Scandinavian, right? Perhaps, you, like me have Arab kin. Cool
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which founding father are you most like? - by Ragnarök_62 - 03-08-2017, 09:08 PM