Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which founding father are you most like?
(04-26-2017, 11:46 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 02:01 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 12:57 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: Yeah, I am strongly considering taking another extended "break", once I wrap up a couple of conversations.  There is little intelligent conversation taking place here.

There's been a severe degradation of the conversation level since the old forum was taken down.  The Regeneracy hasn't helped either.  I think a lot of people here were expecting something other than what happened.  

Mostly what I see here is the same old Boomers beating their same old dead horses.  I'm not surprised really about that though.  I think with a few exceptions they haven't had an original thought in their head since they burned out their last brain cell in the 70s.

The remaining Xers are all fairly intelligent hence why I periodically check in.  Also I'm interested in the development of Generation Z (for lack of a better term, since I never liked Homelander).  It seems that they are socially libertarian and fiscally conservative.

And I even have some hope for the Millies here.  They will either recognize that identity politics applies to everyone or no one.

If it is the later the oppression Olympics become total bullshit (which they always were), if the former then space must be made for white identitarian and straight identitarian politics.

Kinser, my friend. Here's the scoop. For each action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. GUFU [grand unified force of the universe ] states it so.  I dunno if I'm a Boomer/Nomad to be honest. I think I sort of flit from one gen to another. I'll be the first to admit that my home decade is the 1970's. I'm either a young Boomer or old X'er.  If you're a cusper and I think you're a X/Millie cusper myself, FWIW.  Wrt, "identity politics, the whole scene is lame, ' case cause most folks here already know, I'm a "Euro-MENA-Native-American", man.  I have all of the "cred". I love it when Milo lampoons political correctness.  So, am I a X'er in your view or a weirded out Boomer who has a penchant for weed or a Nomad wrt trouble making? OTHH, am I a Prophet who exalts the green agenda? As for the ultimate agenda, I do support the breaking of eggs to make an omelet. I'm a cusper , like you. I also agree with you that identity politics is useless. Big Grin

I took an other extended break from the forum, and will likely be posting infrequently from here on out really.  I would say you're a early wave Xer Rags.  The way I break down the generations is pretty simple. 

Boomers remember JFK assignation but don't remember VJ day.
Xers Remember Challenger but not JFK
Millies remember 9-11 but not Challenger
Zeds (or Generation Z if you prefer) remember the crash of 08 but don't remember 9-11 (or if they do their recollection is extremely vague young childhood memories)

As you were all of a maximum age of 1 on 22 November 1963 you cannot be a boomer.  I would say your prophet tendencies are a result of being on the cusp, and personal experiences which the theory cannot account for.  S&H theory like Assimov's Psychohistory only really works on the mass level, with a preference for those masses being ignorant of its operation.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which founding father are you most like? - by Kinser79 - 07-20-2017, 11:14 AM