Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which founding father are you most like?
PBR Wrote:2006 was also an off-year election, and it signaled at the least an abortive Regeneracy that would culminate in the first two years of the Obama Administration

No.  The 2006 was a normal rejection of an unpopular president (W) and his particular brand.  A brand that the current Administration is having to deal with in Senate leadership.  Since I know you don't read conservative media, I won't go into it because simply put it is beyond your rational.  Like Eric you've got a tenuous, at best, contact with reality, so I'm not going to lower myself to engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Quote:Young Artist generations are conformist -- not conservative.  They will conform to the political and economic realities of the time in which they live, and will follow along with the endorsement of successes and rejections of failure. As has happened in some nations in their Crises, one 'wave of the future' can lose all credibility very fast.

Indeed that has already happened.  The SJW/Millie wing of the Left was considered to be the wave of the future.  They have made themselves into a joke and have been rejected.  Young Artists can conform in opposition to things they oppose just as much as they can conform to things they support.  We are dealing with humans after all, not mere machines.  Most humans, at least the non-prophet ones anyway, seem to have the ability to think for themselves and take up those roles and positions which benefit them the most.

Quote:Besides, the meaning of 'conservatism' could change dramatically. The black, Asian, and Hispanic middle classes seem very conservative in cultural values, and their ways (if successful) could redefine what constitutes conservatism in America.  

Indeed.  Many would call me a conservative now, but there is very little of the status quo I wish to preserve being a civic nationalist.  Also there isn't a "Hispanic" middle class as "Hispanic" is not a race.  A white man from Spain is as Hispanic as a black guy from Cuba as is a Mestizo from Mexico.  As such I'm going to take your use of the term "hispanic" to mean Latino which designates Mestizos from Latin America specifically.

Quote:It is the Right that has established the polarization of American political life on 'cultural' identity.

So it is the Right which has all the gay activists, the tranny activists, BLM, La Raza, and so forth?  Are you sure you want to go that route?

Even if one wanted to say that the right did start it, there is the HISTORICAL FACT that in 1860 no Republican owned a slave, and in 1930 no Republican supported segregation.  I strongly recommend watching Dinesh D'Souza's documentaries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary%27...atic_Party

That one in particular.

Quote: I consider white people in the Mountain South generally about as oppressed as blacks were in big Northern cities in the 1960s.

Those white people would disagree with you.  And I also have news for you, the 1960s were over 50 years ago.  We have to deal with oppression, if there is any, that exists today.  To do otherwise will only devolve into a continuous whirlwind of racial rent seeking--which is precisely what the Leftist Oppression Olympics actually is.

Quote:Statistically one is better off as 'black' in Maryland  than being 'white' in West Virginia.

Statistically speaking one is better of being black in the US than they are being black in Zimbabwe.  The only thing you've noted is that Maryland has a higher per capita GDP than West Virginia.

Quote:But northern blacks resisted oppression and often escaped it through genuine achievement; statistically

No most northern blacks did not resist "oppression".  What they did is they got jobs, back when this country still had a rational economy and made things, and worked hard and saved their money and got ahead.

Quote:white people in the Mountain South have been hurting themselves with under-education and opiate use.

Addiction is a medial concern, this is exactly the same as blaming someone with polio for being paralyzed.  In the main the roots of opiate addiction in states like Kentucky and West Virginia (both places I've been, and I know you haven't been--because I leave my house and you don't leave yours) is related to the over prescription of those drugs to manage pain to those who worked in the coal industry.

The simple fact of the matter is addiction to opiates can happen to anyone.  Of course this is coming from someone who actively avoids using pharmaceuticals (though I regularly use marijuana medicinally--cannabutter (marijuana infused butter), nothing like it).
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which founding father are you most like? - by Kinser79 - 07-21-2017, 02:00 AM