Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-13-2017, 06:45 PM)Odin Wrote: Kinser, there is a popular stereotype of "Prussianism" that saw Nazism as rooted in Prussian culture.

Odd, the most important Nazis were all Bavarians and the Prussians were really the last to hop on that train.  Mostly the Prussians were the Industrial and Military elite, the elites inevitably side with whomever holds power be he Hitler, Stalin, or Roosevelt (I'll let you pick which one).

Quote:As for Nietzsche, it's been ages since I read On The Genealogy of Morals in college, but, yeah, Nietzsche would definitely say that I have more of a slave morality. I associate what he calls "slave morality" with the ethical revolutions of the Axial Age.

I would call having slave morality the precursor to having a slave mentality.  As a black man with enslaved ancestors I don't want anything to be enslaved.  Not my morals, not my mind and certainly not me.

Quote:One can be consciously opposed to racism and still have subconscious racist attitudes.

That describes most leftists actually.

Quote:One can enthusiastically vote for Obama for president and unconsciously act unusually protective of your purse when a black guy walks by you on the street,

Bad example.  Blacks are more likely to snatch a woman's purse than a white is.  By the same token a white is more likely to embezzle from a company than a black is.

Just remember total blacks are 13% of the population.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/201...verviewpdf

In b4 "Hurr the FBI is racist".  

Quote:or unconsciously favor an equally qualified white job applicant over a black applicant.

I know many many black people, and am myself black.  I've never been turned down for a job to which I was qualified.  In fact I've been offered jobs to which I was not qualified.  The same is true for my black friends (mind you we aren't your typical run of the mill hood rats--I think I discussed previously about having "the wrong kind of blackness" I can go into detail if you like but really belongs in an other thread.

Quote:Some idiots on college campuses may misuse concepts like "white privilege" to imply that all white people are maliciously racist in order to get their self-righteous catharsis boner on,

Were it moronic college students I'd be more tolerant of it, but unfortunately the people doing precisely that are professors.

Quote:
(03-13-2017, 05:46 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: You really sure you should base a whole political philosophy on adolescent resentment?

It's not that I base a whole political philosophy around it, I was just explaining why I am sensitive to a lot of the issues that people want to just dismiss as "identity politics".

And yet that is precisely what you're doing Odin.  I strongly recommend self-reflection on this matter.  It was hard for me too, remember I started with Marxism when I was 13 and finally walked away at 36 so I spent 62.16% of my life on an political philosophy that was getting me nowhere.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-13-2017, 07:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,926 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk