Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
font size suddenly got smaller in the whole forum
I was copying some text by typing control C, and I must have hit another key too, and suddenly the font on the entire forum decreased in size. I want to restore my forum to the size that it was. How do I do that, in a simple way? I am not knowledgeable about css. If I could hit a key and make the font smaller for the entire forum, there must be a way to put it back the way it was. Please help.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
I don't know why the change in font size happened, and no-one seems to be able to explain it, but by finally googling with all the right words I found articles that explained how to get the proper font size back on google chrome. I guess google chrome changed the size on this forum because that's where I was, but I don't know. But I was instructed to press and hold control and then press the plus key on the numeric keyboard to increase font size. I could also press minus to reduce it. Nice to know; amazing that I have to google this with just the right words to find out. The browser itself (still less this forum) provided no information on this. But now I or others can refer to this post if it happens again.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M