Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are YOU fairing during the 4T?
Feel free to share as much or as little as you like.
ammosexual
reluctant millennial
My results are quite mixed, but mostly positive. On one hand, I work a 40 hour a week retail job and am broke as hell while living on my own. However, I also trade stocks part time with a prop firm, so you could say I have my foot in two very different worlds. My account is currently very small, so it doesn't currently produce enough for me to supplement my income (hence why I am broke), but overall things are looking up, and I feel myself getting stronger every year. I admit, there are times where I long for the more simple days of the 3T, especially because its more individualistic slant better matches my personality, but at the same time, I have so much more control over things, so much more adaptability and experience, and I seem to be thriving on more and more responsibility. I would not trade the latter for the former any day of the week (frankly, being a teenager kinda sucked. as an adult you actually get to have some control over things, as well as a more comprehensive, gut level understanding of how the world works and what's really going on).
ammosexual
reluctant millennial