Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of Patrick Murphy
A lengthy piece about Murphy who may well be the first Millennial in the Senate.

Quote:Today Congressman Patrick Murphy is on the fast track to the United States Senate. After just three years in the House, the Democrat from West Palm Beach is the anointed star of his party, enjoying the full-throated backing of President Barack Obama and Vice-President Joe Biden – both of whom came to Miami in recent weeks to campaign for him.
Tens of millions of dollars will be spent to get him elected, with Democrats hoping to take back control of the Senate if he prevails.
Republicans, fearing no one can stop the handsome 33-year-old, have pressured Marco Rubio to jump back into the race and try and retain his seat.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/06/22/the...ck-murphy/
Rubio seems to be getting a poll boost.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Great article, Dan!

Quote:Republicans, fearing no one can stop the handsome 33-year-old, have pressured Marco Rubio to jump back into the race and try and retain his seat.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Big Grin
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
To hell with this gun-grabbing prick.

And I say the Second Amendment should be changed to the following:

"The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.  Neither Congress or the President, nor the Legislature or Governor of any State, shall make any law prohibiting or abridging the free exercise thereof."
"These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation" - Justice David Brewer, Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 1892

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ObamaCare is making the middle class the new uninsured nebraska 0 721 01-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Last Post: nebraska