Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone needs to start printing these
If i had a car I'd like to put one of these on it.

[Image: 10354335-standard.jpg]
I guess that would mean for most people; go vote, even though anyone you vote for is a crook.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(06-29-2016, 11:02 AM)Dan Wrote: If i had a car I'd like to put one of these on it.

Is that from that Louisiana election where the other guy was David Duke? Big Grin
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
(06-29-2016, 03:34 PM)Odin Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 11:02 AM)Dan Wrote: If i had a car I'd like to put one of these on it.

Is that from that Louisiana election where the other guy was David Duke? Big Grin

Yup never thought I'd see that election play out at the National level.

Ah,  childhood memories, man.   Big Grin

Now, as for the topic at hand, Rags can do a <CTRL> + p and print them out just like how the FED prints $.

Price:  $1.00 per paper bumper sticker.
Price  $5.00 for "proper" bumper sticker.  I have to affix to sticky paper you know.
Shipping + handling $1.00

Oklahoma residents , please add applicable sales tax.

---
Of utmost service.
---Value Added Cool
(06-29-2016, 05:15 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:

Ah,  childhood memories, man.   Big Grin

Now, as for the topic at hand, Rags can do a <CTRL> + p and print them out just like how the FED prints $.

Price:  $1.00 per paper bumper sticker.
Price  $5.00 for "proper" bumper sticker.  I have to affix to sticky paper you know.
Shipping + handling $1.00

Oklahoma residents , please add applicable sales tax.

---
Of utmost service.

Humph.  Nixon and company might possibly not have been crooks, but a sincere belief that the Democratic Party and all the protestors of the Awakening were infiltrated by and working for the Soviets was worse.  Law and Constitution be damned, it was necessary at all costs to defeat his opponents and establish one party rule.  All costs included creating the southern strategy to bring the racists on board.

We can talk about Hillary and Trump being less than ideal candidates, but Nixon was something else.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.