Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Night's Chinese Fireball
I was driving back home from an errand.

I saw what I thought was a plane on approach to SFO but it never turned on final, and instead continued heading East. I then realized it was not a plane, it had a tail of ionized matter and debris.

I then thought it might be a fireball ... but it was moving way too slow for that.

My next thought ...

A man made object experiencing a flawed re-entry. In a way it reminded me of how the ill fated space shuttle looked as it started to break up. Was it a MIRVed war head cluster? Would there be others to come, and air bursts soon to follow?

This last train of thought was not too far off. It is being described in the news today as a "Chinese rocket."

I wonder exactly what sort of vehicle it really was.

Was it a hypersonic war head delivery vehicle undergoing some sort of dry run?

Was it indeed a standard rocket, but purposely reentered over the US, to test our defenses against ICBMs and hypersonic vehicles?

Food for thought.

Are you seriously getting worked up over space junk? Shit like this streaks over the sky all the time down here, usually it is American or European though on this side of the country.

That being said, Star Wars is a bunch of BS and even Ronald Reagan said so. The only deterrent to a nuclear attack by China, Russia or whomever else is to have nukes of our own. Thankfully we still have nukes.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.